Our peering policy is “Selective”.
However, it is difficult for nonprofit organizations to pay for peering costs.
Therefore, we make the following peering conditions.
- You will have a globally routable Autonomous System Number(ASN).
- Peer can establish BGP in both IPv4 and IPv6.
- You advertise routes can ROV for RPKI.
- We highly recommended that you comply with MANRS.
- Registration and publish contact information on PeeringDB; if PeeringDB registration does not exist, publish contact information in other means.
- You registration appropriate objects for IRR(e.g. RADB,JPIRR).
- You can reply within 24 hour for operation contact.
- Reject longer prefixes with IPv4 /24 and IPv6 /48 on receive.
- Reject default route and Bogon prefixes on receive.
- MED is overwrite on receive; if you want MED evaluation, it must be pre-negotiation.
- Community except graceful shutdown(65535:0) and RTBH(59105:666) is overwrite on receive.
- Our ASBR is deploying ROV by RPKI, that reject invalid prefixes on receive.
- We advertise routes are AS59105 origin and follower ASes. See JPIRR::AS-HOMENOC for more information.
- MD5 authentication is not recommended, but will be supported if necessary.
We have not minimum traffic requirement.
JPIX Tokyo / JPIX Osaka / Equinix IX Tokyo
You can receive our routes in Route Server.
I forbid you to to direct default route to us.
We are peering at some data centers and wide area ethernet.
- Cross connect at the following data center
|Shibuya Data Center
|The location is not published. If you want PNI at POP03, Please contact me to that effect.
|NTT DATA Otemachi Bldg
|Connectable from Otemachi Place West Tower(BBTower New Otemachi Site)
|NTT Telepark Dojima 2 Building
|Connectable from 1 building and 3 building and NTT DATA Dojima building and Sonezaki building
|NTT Data Dojima Building
|Connectable from 1 building and 3 building and Sonezaki building
We may disconnect the peer if the above conditions apply.
- There is a bad influence on stable operation of the network.
- When the peering condition can not be satisfied.
You can refer PeeringDB to get some information. Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries about peering.
- Contact: peer[at]homenoc.ad.jp