We would like to help younger engineers and students who are interested in network technologies.We provide network connectivity.
Please refer to “Untli the start of use” and register your HOMENOC account.
If you would like to make inquiries before registering your HOMENOC account, please contact us by e-mail at the contact details below.
In addition, our resources are limited because we are a non-profit organization. Please note that we might not be able to provide much resources.
Until the start of use
STEP1. HOMENOC account registration
- Please use this link to register your account.
- HOMENOC account registration
- A valid email address is required for registration.
STEP2. Registration of user information
- Please log in to the dashboard with the registered HOMENOC account and register the user information.
- After we approve the user information, please enter additional information about IP address allocation, connection type, etc.
SETP3. Usage examination
- We will conduct a usage examination.
- Depending on the result of the examination, we may refuse the use or change the number of IP addresses.
- We will notify you by e-mail when the examination is completed.
STEP4. Notification of connection information
- Please refer to the connection information to set up your network device.
- You can check the connection information by logging in to the dashboard with your HOMENOC account.
- Those who do not wish to receive contract information electronically will be mailed, so please wait for the arrival of connection information.
Information of our organization according to the Telecommunications Business Law of Japan
1. Name and notification number of telecommunications carrier
2.Contact information for telecommunications carriers